Warning: super loaded with pictures
Firstly, get a packet of Oreo cookies (of any size) in your nearest convenience store. Slowly and gently, open the packet with utmost delirium and sniff in the aroma of fresh Oreos. Mmm. Next, take out a piece of cookie carefully, making sure you don’t accidentally break it into pieces. Here are some ways you can enjoy that piece of sinful Oreo in your hand:
(here, I have a packet of Oreo double stuff cause it has double the filling but only 10 sen more!)
1. This is the most popularized method but also one of the best ways to enjoy Oreos. (descriptions are all very detailed on purpose)
With all your fingers from both hands, twist the two cookies. When you feel the release in tension between the filling and the cookie, separate the cookies.
If the cookies are perfectly separated with all filling on one side of the cookie and none on the other, this is called the perfect separation which has been idolized by many and perfected by few. I, fortunately, am the lucky few who can do it *beams with pride
Next, take the cookie with the filling and sensually, lick the filling off. You can also use your teeth to rake it off but beware, it might be too sweet for you to handle!
After you are happily satisfied with raking the filling, carefully place the cookie approximately 2cm from the rim of glass filled with milk. Alternatively, you can use coffee, milo, hot chocolate, juice, milkshake, whatever you can think of, but I like milk best.
Dunk the cookie into the glass of milk for ONLY 6 SECONDS! This ladies and gents, is my secret to the best dunked Oreo+milk ever! Do not reveal it to just any stranger! Remember, only 6 seconds and yes, count it out!
There you have it, the best twist, lick, dunk ever =)
2. Some people only like to eat the filling so twist the Oreo, lick the filling and erm, throw the cookies away. Or, donate it to your siblings. Or, give it to people in need. Or!
3. save the cookies for this purpose: Smash the chocolate cookies into pieces and mix them with ice cream (mmm, save money! don’t need to buy those icecream with oreo) or milkshake (super good!) or ice kacang!
4. smash the Oreo into pieces and add milk!
Instant Oreo cereal!
5. One small bite at a time and carefully examine the aftermath of that bite. Wipe off crumbs etc and continue taking another small bite.
6. Dip it in peanut butter!!
This is sooosososoosooo good! I just found out that Oreo already thought of this and has its own peanut butter + chocolate Oreos now. Bummer, I thought I was smart!
7. Oreo cheesecake mmmmmmm need I say more?
8. Take a cookie, separate it from its filling, take another cookie, separate it from its filling as well, combine the two filling– aiya whatever, just put all two Oreos into your mouth wtf
Guess how many Oreos I had in mine! nyehehe more than 2 but less than 5!
So, how do you like to eat your Oreos?
There are just sooo many things to do with Oreos and I’m not saying this just because I’m writing an advertorial for them ok! Yesterday, we came up with tons of ideas but can’t do all of them cause we don’t have enough time but here’s what we did! Our own advertisement wtf
Warning: can be quite lame wtf
(pictures courtesy of Clem and his dslr =) )
Once upon a time, there lived a very happy couple.
Said happy couple wtf
Happy couple enjoying Oreos together (cue: awww)
Happy happy times =)
(I personally really like this picture)
Playing badminton with Oreo wtf hahaha
Caught it with my mouth! Really one!
Anywayyy, happy couple was separated when the boyfriend went to the US to further his tertiary education (true story wtf).
The girlfriend has no one to play badminton with =(
Or to sit see-saw with =((
No one to catch her when she slides down the slide.. =(((
Try as she might, she could not fall asleep at night any more.
So she called the boyfriend, hoping that he already arrived in the US safely. He did! And he told her that he had a surprise for her! He said he hid some treasures all over the house for her to find and that he had a secret message for her if she finds all of them!
So she went all over the house searching for his treasures. She looked into every nook and cranny, every bookshelf, every cabinet, and every drawer in hopes of finding the secret message her loved one wanted to tell her. (cue: dramatic emo song like “my heart will go on” wtf)
She found one cleverly hidden in the CD tray of her laptop!
And another one in the shoebox of her brother’s shoes!!
She was already getting very excited and started rummaging through the whole house to look for the last treasure!
And lo and behold!!
She found the last one in the pocket of her mother who was busy mopping the floor!
After cracking her head wondering where he hid the message, she gave up and twisted the Oreos open to lick the filling when..
She saw the secret message hidden in the very Oreos themselves! Awww..
But, whatever. That’s not gonna stop her from eating them anyway.
“Err, babe? BABE?? Darn, I should have known it was never about me, it was all about the Oreos!” cried her boyfriend on the other end of the phone.
The end wtf.
Another idea we came up with: Oreolympics! This is a really fun idea but could be quite hard to do so we aborted the mission. But can you imagine those tiny Oreos taking part in their own version of Olympics! Swimming, gymnastics, hurdle, running, hahah so cuteee!
p.s: don’t forget to answer these questions!
1. How do YOU like to eat your Oreos?
2. If there’s only one Oreo left in the world and you happen to have it, who would you share it with? Don’t say no one! Cannot so selfish!
My answers are all in the post already now tell me yours!