Food, food and more food

Sorry this entry is all about food! Cause that’s all I’ve been doing for the past few days.

Last week, shanshan was craving for something spicy so we made hotpot! Sichuan style which means it’s just like our steamboat except that it’s 209384109 times spicier.

The ingredients, all taken from the dining hall cause we’ve already paid for it ok!!

Adding the ingredients into the pot! Look at how red the broth is *shudders

Mmmmmm

It was really good albeit way too spicy for me. I used up an entire roll of tissue just to blow my nose that night T_T

Sorry no pictures of us cause we looked..terrible..for lack of a better word wtf

——

The chocolate that Barry sent from Germany 🙂 It has a pretty cool story but I’m too lazy to tell now

It tasted almost like ferrero rocher!  hazelnut praline with crispy wafer, coated with dark chocolate *salivates

That night, I organized a small gathering for all the Malaysians here! We have 7 malaysians in this tiny campus I’m so happy!!!

Tall to short. No prize for guessing who’s the shortest one. Out  of the 7 malaysians, 5 of them are over 170cm *shocked. And all I’m asking for is 165 cm T_T

The tallest one is Yen Ping, then Stefanie then me, we were in charge of the food! Guess what I was making? (sure can guess one)

Emily and Gim who were in charge of the drinks. Milo mmm. lychee drink mmm!

Scooping the rice!

Haha! What else is new. It’s my infamous chicken rice again lah that’s all I know how to do wtf

We had vege, omelette, chicken rice and tandoori chicken!

One more pic..

Sek fan! I made the younger ones call us before eating wtf. Suet Li sek fan

All of us! 2 other msians couldn’t make it. please don’t look at me i’m damn ugly never wash hair for a few days already T_T

Haha we were discussing malaysian politics after dinner! I guess we are now..adults T__T But i think malaysian politics is the most common topic among students studying overseas!

I had this for lunch the other day so just wanted to show since this whole entry is about food already. They were fried strawberry cheesecake pieces or something omg super unhealthy!!! What happened to my mission T__T

Oh yeah, after dinner, we went and played foosball for THREE HOURS WTF! I was never a fan of foosball cause I didn’t know how to play but after 3 hours, I got the hang of it and really liked it! Sorry people (especially girls) at Asia Cafe who were playing foosball, I have wronged you. It’s actually kind of fun 😛

p.s: thanks for those of you who asked about my previous post, but I’m fine! I’m always emo one you can just ignore me.

p.p.s: inspired by jammie, i’m gonna try project 365 too! try only lah not sure if I have time to do this. I’m going to take one picture a day and post it up!

p.p.p.s: BEST SITE EVER!!!!!!!! It’s so funny omg I laughed so much. It’s this site where people submit their stories on how their life is fucked up. (fml=fuck my life)

eg:

Today, I was going down on a girl. When I looked up she was texting. FML

Today, I was complaining to my sister about how jealous I was of her looks. Her response was “Sometimes it’s okay to be the ugly sister. Like, you have less of a chance of getting raped.” FML

Today, I wanted to seduce my boyfriend so I put on my sexiest lingerie and started playing mood music. As he was eating dinner, I climbed up on the table and started seductively crawling across to him. The table collapsed under my weight. FML

Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type ‘virginia’ into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for ‘virgin boy assholes’. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I’m a young guy. FML

Today, on the crowded train, a cute guy called me over and told me to stand next to him because there were less people there. We started talking, but he left before I could get his number. Just when I was about to tell my friends about it, I find out that he stole my phone. FML

Today, for our 8 month anniversary, my boyfriend bought me a hideous necklace with ugly charms hanging off it. I wore it anyway and got a rash from it on the side of my neck. After seeing the rash my boyfriend accused me of having a hickey from another guy and broke up with me. FML

HAHAHHAHAHHAHHA THEY’RE DAMN FUNNY OMG HAHHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAA wait one more!

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

HAHAHHAHAHAH damn sad!!!

thank me later! and post your favs! seriously i like every single one of them!

1. lalala~ says:

wow… total opposite mood from ur previous post! glad ur feeling better n not so emo now… =)
    u all soooooooooooo keng la can cook so well!!! xD
    and wow i didnt know u like malay songs la!! u should try listening to Dygta – kerna ku sayang kamu (indonesian)… its so super emo i tell u n damn damn nice…. or Anges Monica – matahariku…. actually our local malay songs pun not so bad d…. especially the indi bands like Estrella, Bunk-face, MUH, Hujan etc etc etc…. they even sing english songs! enjoy k! =)
    (sorry comments off on ur previous post :p)

2. valsim says:

suet li sek fan hahah..i found that very funny lol

Today, I was talking to my parents about feeling insecure with my “beach body” as Spring Break keeps getting closer and closer. My dad proceeded to warn me by saying, “Don’t wear a gray swimsuit. People will try to roll you back into the ocean”. FML

3. jy says:

OMG ur hotpot looked yummy i love spicy food!!!
    and walao eh really food,food and more food wtf T__T
    the fried strawberry cheese thing!!! OMG it is like my ENEMY FOR LIFE wtf..how are we going to go on diet if there is food like that wtf

LOL those people’s life is seriously damn fucked up wei..haha was laughing and feeling pity for them at the same time LOL..can’t seem to pick a fav!

4. Stef says:

thank you thank you thank you for introducing that site! ^^
    surely did brighten my day in the weirdest way..
    i feel so bad laughing at them but i can’t stand it.. XD
    so here’s my favorite one..

Today, I walked past a girl in the cafeteria and she threw up. Naturally, a crowd was drawn. Her friend asked her what was wrong. She pointed at me and said, “Get him away from me!” I had never met this girl. FML

zay, heh! looks ok only i thought!

bob, thanks! hmm u know her??

angie, really????? i look so ugly in tht pic tho wtf

clem, yaya i put before! lazy wanna put again la google!

olivia, it made mine too hahaha

adeline, yaaa i love it too! no prob!

sha, yaaa hahah

reenz, hahaha wtf!

lalala, ya my mood changes really fast one im quite crazy like that. i dont know any of the song u mentioned! must try!

aud, very fast meh! what to do i got nthg to do. FYL wtf

michelle, hahaha ya so funny!

lynn, except me laaaa T_T

cindy, i already put before! either try searching chicken rice on my search bar, or google?

jaysee, haha i always make one i also sien edi!

jade, hahah but soooo fattening ok!

kylie, hahaha FYL

valsim, hahhaa!

jy, heh it was crazy spicy! ya damn funny right hahah

stef, it’s damn nice right!

6. AP says:

eh i think i can contribute some entries to the site!!! YAYs FML hahaha hey the emo entry is inspiring me to put sth right asap its very tiring to be judgmental really i always hated that in pple but im no better at all its time to move forward!

7. jammie says:

you forgot to mention you told me you played FUTSAL for 3 hours and told me you scored 30 goals and i was like wahhh suet hou geng suet my hero then suddenly eh ‘i mean FOOSBALL’ hahahahahahhaha

will you cook for me when you’re back /boo

8. Ting says:

my favourite:
    Today, I lit a cigarette in the opposite direction of the wind. My hair blew into it, and caught on fire. FML

wahahahahahahahahaha….Damn funny this site..I laugh out loud though it was a bit rude to laugh over..

ap, hahha. yay good tht i inspired u wtf

jammie, hahhaha yaaa fml wtf

adelyn, yes! u know her?

kim, yeah u should! it’s easy and nice!

bs, oops i always thought u’re a he lor!

zeek, haha thanks!! ya i love it!

valsim, hahha yaa damn sad

lizzie, thanks!

ting, hahahha ya i laughed so much at that also!

11. Pingback: Pre Order Taxi 12s