Freiburg Day 1

#23. 13 March ’09

Happy Barry! We woke up early and went to get breakfast. I love Europe cause they have bakeries everywhereeee

This is me with the biggest pimple in the world. How unfortunate T__T got pimple when I see him haihhhh. That’s why I’m never gonna camwhore on this trip

Then we went grocery shopping! I’m so proud of him cause he knows what to buy now that he cooks for himself. I thought I’d never see this day *weeps a little wtf

Oops I forgot the part about me being embarrassed of my huge pimple. Ah whateverlah pretend you didn’t see it!

Waiting for the tram to go to the city! Happy cause it was warm enough to just wear like this =D

How quaint and nice!

I saw this and went “EH got longkang!!” and barry thup-ed me on the head wtf. He said this drain thingy has a history of serving fresh water from the river which provides fresh air blabla and if you accidentally fall into it you’ll marry a man from freiburg. Then he tried pushing me into it so he doesn’t have to marry me anymore hahahah

SUPER SUPER YUMMY bratwursts!!!! So yummy seriously! Juicy hot german sausages on a cold day mmm

Eating at one of the many many fountains there

The cathedral in Freiburg. Every single town/city has a cathedral which is usually the tallest building in that place. Look at how intricate the designs are!

I think the cafes in Europe are the equivalents of our mamaks haha. They are always really really packed! It’s nice to just sit outside sipping hot chocolate and people-watch.

Hot choc and waffle with baileys and ice cream

My feet hurt on the way back so he carried me for a while hehe

ok the end of day 1! Thanks again for all your comments everyone πŸ˜€

1. ikmal says:

nice pimple!!!!
    hhahaha…
    actually i follow ur blog since last year….
    but never put a comment..
    really love ur blog..
    my friend introduce me about ur blog….
    my friend said u r friend of his brother????
    really????
    my friend name ramadhan..
    now he at piloting school in LANGKAWI…

2. tine says:

omggg… that’s one of the most romantic thing that I’ve ever read/heard/whatever… I’d read your blog for ages and just now put comment.. You guys are the sweetest coupleeee!!
    Ps: OMG barry is so cute… how I hope my son will turn out like him -WTF LOL *can’t wish for a boyf lyk him as mine would kill me if I say that haha*

3. Solitary Rose says:

This is like the sweetest blog ever. It’s so real it’s a fairytale. Real life fairy tale! I am happy to see you guys happy. Really. and it’s weird cause I dont really know you personally. So I guess it definitely does not matter whether I know you personally or not cause your posts touches the heart. wtf. I am so deep. >.<

4. sj says:

HAHAHA BOSS STEWIE AND AUD DAMN FUNNY LAH BOTH OF THEM!!!! LOL. btw, i love how you look in the 5th pic. very cantik lar, demure and sweet. (not saying you arent in other pics hohoho), but i donno, just the pink youre wearing and pink in your cheeks. it’d be nice if you could make it your new banner or smth haha ohya but its vertical hoh. just my opinion k.. and arent you glad you didnt return the booties. they look great with that outfit.

yumii, yay! haha. why my pimple beautiful T__T haha

kreazi, can have pimples on your lips one meh???/ haha thanks!

ikmal, why about my pimple again wuwuw T_T ooh yeah i know ramadhan! haha

tim, wtf!!!! hahaha dont la im innocent dont pull me into your marital affairs WTF

aud, *black face for you

kopiais, thanks!! =D

tine, thanks!! =D hahaha he was so happy when he saw your comment =P

erlinda, haha thankssss! thanks for stalking wtf

solitary, haha aww you’re so nice thanks =DD hahah

jen, thanks love!

tamago, yeah it isss! i love it!

sheera, heh thanks for reading!

sj, isit! i thought tht pic ok only! but thanks *shy. i know i like them but they hurt sooooo much wuwu T_T

yosie, thanks!! =D

cindy, only like a couple of hours wtf then i came back to change wtf T__T damn pain got blisters now. haihh. thanks!!

angie, hahahhaha pls say something new wtf

6. Dwee says:

LOLX!! I love your expression, “EH got longkang!!” Then the part where, “he tried pushing me into it so he doesn’t have to marry me anymore hahahah” HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

I love the pictures you took. Especially #5 and #9. You usually post looking at something else which makes it so natural. And it captures draws the attention to your surrounding and make you look so good in it too. Love it!!

7. zay on leave says:

OMG!!!!! You guys are si beh sweet lar i read your previous 3 entries in a row, wah lioa… hahahahha… i think what you did is amazing, really!!!!
    Snap more pics please… i mean, pics of your zit… hahahahhaa…. πŸ˜›
    enjoy!

8. Ean says:

why oh whyyy do u hav nice winter clothesss even when u r from malaysia. n here i am under the illusion that malaysians get winter clothings from the overpriced winter clothing shops like universal travel that makes ppl look fat so it’s not our fault
    and you spoilt my delusionn
    HAIHHHHHH

9. irene says:

aww seems like you guys are having fun! your pimple not that obvious la. only became obvious when you mentioned it, lol.

hehe reminds me of the time when my boyfriend and i were walking uphill to his car (which was another 15 mins walk away), and my feet hurt, so he told me to wait while he ran all the way (UPHILL!) to his car and drove down to pick me up. πŸ˜€

devina, right!!! wuwu lucky it’s gone now. hahha aww!

dwee, ya hahaha like village girl longkang hahah. haha thanksss Ü

zay, why are u on leave! haha i will! thanks!

jay, haha i thought so too! thanks!

ean, haha i got them from the states ma. I’ve been in the US for 2 years!! surely will buy the coats not the ones in universal travel summore DAMN expensive and ugly

bob, thanks!!

aina, haha thanksssssss!

carynn, haha thanks!! Ü

irene, yaa it’s funnn! aww ur bf so sweet!

shana, haha self timer!! πŸ˜› thanks!

eevon, haha u took german ah! im in germany! but went france for one day

emilia, thanksss! i got it from H&M. actually i didn’t get it, my friend gave it to me!

jade, hahaha thankssssss!

11. lalala~ says:

im late again.. T___T sorry for not being ur best biggest fan ever….T__________T

omg… the sausage damn big wan! *coughcough*
    btw, u both look like all those tvb drama people la!

12. Pingback: rebelmouse page