My week

Sorry sorry I really have no time to blog now although I’m in high spirits to blog right now. I’ve already started my internship and as usual, it’s back to the waking up at 6.30am and sleeping before 11.30pm routine again. Even so, I’m not getting my required 8 hours of sleep wuwu. Will talk about my work later.

Firstly! My week! What have I been up to?? I haven’t blogged for an ENTIRE WEEK *GASPS

I’ve never not blogged for this long before! What have become of me! Lazier and fatter that’s what T__T You’ll see..

Jammie brought me to this eyebrow threading place! I was an eyebrow threading virgin before this *big wet eyes

So much nicer than plucking myself!

So Giang and her boyfriend, Linh, came to visit me last week! This is Linh and Barry waiting for us while we shopped. Aiya wait a bit also cannot wtf

Giang and Linh =D

Us with her beloved hello kitty

One fine day after I spent so much time curling my hair

after FIVE minutes T_________T I hate this seriously. I woke up so early for shit ah

I also changed cause I looked exceptionally fat that day so I couldn’t wear a tube dress. I threw such a big tantrum that day cause everything about me went sooo wrong. Must be the PMS *blames

Majolica Majorca mascara which is amazing! But a pain to remove

Barry Marry Strawberry

Me, looking bitchy wtf. I’m not bitchy one ok although I look like I am..I’m only mean when I’m in a very bad mood.

Usually I’m like this one wtf. This is my favorite pastime now! Putting random pieces of food on my teeth and take pictures. This time I took chili and almost burnt my tongue to death..

HAHAHAHA! This is the most unflattering angle EVER! Try it! Even if you’re damnnnn good looking, you’ll end up looking like shit too!

Omg look at my meaty arms. I hate it that the first parts that get fat first will be my arms and shoulders and upper back!! Make me look so bulky T_T

Oh by the way, this was at Timothy’s birthday party!

HAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

NICHOLAS YOU DAMN STUPID LAH HAHAHAHA your eyebrows hahahahha damn funny!!!!

Us with the drunk birthday boy

HAHAHA can you spot nicholas again??

With Jammie and the man with them brows wtf

look at what barry did to me!!! domestic violence sial wtf. No lah actually he was playing wii and I walked in front of him and chiakkkkkkkkk and wuwuwuuwu and sorry sorry baby sorry and wuwuwuwu somemore

look at the fats on my back! sigh this is what malaysian food does to people T_T I won’t even bother photoshopping it cause lying to myself will only make me eat more..

With Giang in her hotel room. Guess what we were doing!

Nyehehe! Soaking our feet after a long day of walking. Don’t know why was the water green though!

πŸ™‚ Thanks for coming babe! I hope you liked Msia!

My crown earring!

We had one hour to kill before dinner with my family so guess what we did wtf. We went to the cyber cafe hahaha! We played SPORE, this amazing game created by the creators of The Sims! Sooo fun!

Then we went to Sheraton for buffet and I ate sooooo much and now I feel so guilty πŸ™ But the food was free! Cause my sister works there for her training thingy now. So, yays!

OK 11.30pm sharp, time to sleep! Shit forgot to talk about my job. Will talk about it next time. Sorry for the hiatus, hope this post made up for it!

1. cindy khor says:

malaysia’s food, is always a big seduction and no matter what we do, we just succumb to them, so no point avoiding food might as well eat them and later only keep fit.

you still look pretty so no worries there. love all your dresses and skirts

2. elaine says:

hahahah..Tim was drunk?? And he cant even stand still for photoshooting? hahahahahhh~~~

Anyway, you looks great on the Nuffnang party… πŸ™‚ “real person more prettier than on screen [chan yang leng kor siong keng]”, if you know cantonese…hahaahh~

3. tze says:

eh after u bocor the secret 3 times aud still want to hug u and take picture arh wtf hahahaha

WAH BOOBS SO BIG *salivates seriously what did u do arh can u pls teach me!

your style so pretty now! very girly i like

coming back on wed <3

4. Joy SE says:

xD I thought you wont be blogging this soon!
    πŸ˜€ YAY suet is back lol wtf.
    Lol, no matter how much weight you gain, i think you still look fine! Haha still pretty wert somemore got cleavage.
    xD

5. Dia says:

I have the majorica’s mascara too! Love it…But like you say, nt so eary to remove…hehe…Btw, just be happy with how you look coz u look great…Nothing can beat a confidence look!

6. Winnie says:

uuuwwwwwaaaaa…..u look pretty!!!!
    last time u asyik komplen bout ur boobs, but now…sexy longkang u got there. *sounds mcm pervert pulak….*
    u went to midvalley izit? i miss midvalley, now i’m back in kuching sob sob…

jammie, pretty jammie too!

yumii, haha maybe cause i got fatter edi wtf. nolah that dress damn tight one T_T

hbk, ok good for u wtf

emily, really? i use shu uemura’s cleansing oil also abit hard leh!

lilxcute, haha thanks! eh u can recognize ah! u must go there alot wtf

samantha, ermmm in bangsar!

solitary, hellooo! hahaha! thanks christine’s mom!

hbk, aiya u’re so far away how to meet you

aud, hahaha she likes that type kua.

cindy, yeah sighh. thanks! =D

ren, haha he better wtf

fuzzy, nolaaaa wtf

donna, sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit wtf

elaine, haha yeah he was drunk! awww thanks you’re so kind =)

tze, ya she’s my BEST FREN ma wtf. i just wore a very very tight dress wtf. eh when u wanna come see me!

ky, why!!!

joyse, haha i had a lot of pics to show ma! thanks =D

dia, thanks :))) yeah i like it!

lalala, haha why u huhu~!

shanshan, really ar?? my sister’s one!

hayley, thanks! i got it when i was in london!

erlinda, hhaha yala me too..

winnie, hahaha pervert! erm no that was klcc!

samantha, it was in bangsar! heh in real life more obvious kua

angie, hahah thanks babe /boo

tamago, thanks!

yosie, wah so expensive ah?? in msia rm5 only!!!

lihong, legs can cover with jeans all ma!

josephine, haha i like it!

jesus, dear jesus, thank you wtf (psst are u real)

hq, haha yeahhh must cut down!

carol, hahaha! u not coming back ar

jade, hahaha nolaaa i cant even afford topshop wtf

faux, yeap! haha thanks!

ron, i used to use it too but i get oil seeds around my eyes so i stopped!

norule, eh sorry your comment went to spam and i had to retrieve it. dunno why! aww thanks! your comment made me happy too =D

bunit, yeap she is!

8. Ann says:

Hey there, jz ur fans out there browsing thru ur blog πŸ™‚ you seriously gorgeous & good in dressing up yourself.
    where do you bought your black skirt from the pic of saying urself look mean,&bitchy. I LOVE the way u style urself πŸ™‚