Farewells

EDIT *added video**

I have a million and one pictures to post! I have an exam tomorrow but here I am, resizing pictures and posting them on facebook and blogging =___= good job good job

Dinner with Kok Yew at this posh Chinese restaurant at IFC! The roast pork tasted extra extra yummy, if only I could afford this everyday *dreamy sigh

Green tea frozen yoghurt with mochi for dessert *salivates at the thought of it

Thanks for the dinner Kok Yew, don’t work too hard ok!

Hotpot dinner with basketball teammates! Last week was just food food and food ๐Ÿ™‚

Really expensive teppanyaki dinner with roommate which was sooo worth it cause it was $200 for 5 courses but they gave us so much crap in between!! So happy =D and it was an amazing dinner cause it was just the two of us and they spaced out the serving time between dishes nicely so we had time to talk and bond too ๐Ÿ™‚

one fine day when i couldn’t be bothered to do stuff with my hair, so i just tied it up in a bun! simple and easy!

Brain food for my two weeks of exams!

Hehehe let me tell you a cute story!

So one day the guy in the room below us was playing his guitar kinda loudly and we were studying so it got a little distracting. We wrote him a note to tone it down, stick it in a bottle and send it down to him!

Then he stopped playing and we felt bad about it so we sent him another note with some snacks! But after that, he didn’t reply or anything even though we left the bottle there for him to reply ๐Ÿ™ sad story

so we pulled the bottle back up sadly with tears in our eyes T__T

This was from Saturday! Went to Lamma Island with some friends ๐Ÿ˜€ Had expensive seafood which wasn’t that worth it wuwu

Final clubbing with my favorite girls on my floor!

From yesterday, final farewell dinner with my closest friends here in HK ๐Ÿ™

We had wine but I couldn’t finish my glass less I risk turning super duper red ๐Ÿ™

Then we went up to the Peak but it was too misty and we couldn’t see anything ๐Ÿ™

The view ๐Ÿ™

And we felt like some crepes but the shop was closed ๐Ÿ™

Then we asked a girl to take a picture of us with the University of Hong Kong sign but she took of us, without the full sign ๐Ÿ™

Undeterred, Maria said we should buy our own ingredients and make our own crepes, which proved to be the best bonding experience we’ve ever had ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is Maria, our master chef

Ser Siang, our strawberry slicer extraordinaire

Kevin, our super fast crepe mix, uh, mixer

Koki, our whipcream, uh, whipper

And finally, your resident camwhore wtf

No lah I had the most important and often overlooked task ok! To document everything *smug

I captured the best moment that night! Koki wanted to pour wine into the mix so we can all get drunk, Rex was egging him on and Maria (our mom) was telling him to stop hahaha

We eventually poured wine into the mix later on which turned out to be pretty yummy!!!

Kevin thought the way I cut bananas was funny. No Kev, YOUR FACE is funny wtf *weak retort T__T

video of us!

With my amazing roomie in polaroid ๐Ÿ™‚ I โ™ฅ her sosososo much!!

I got the wrong pair of grey lenses! But they still look okay I guess

Finally!! the fruits of our labor!

Yums!

This is really meant to be. I should really make crepe-decorating my profession!

Ser Siang and Kevin got gifts for all of us!!! How sweet T___T Kevin got me a gorillapod, which I’ve been wanting since forever! Now I can take more pictures from every angle possible =D

Ser Siang got me this headband which I’ve been eyeing too! omg they are the best gift-givers ever.

All of us with our gifts! taken with my camera on the gorillapod =D

Maria and her funny eye mask from Kev! hahaha

They are roommates too! We โ™ฅ our roommates

Kev and I, final picture of the great night ๐Ÿ™

And then we sat down and had emo talk and listened to emo music T___T Bye bye great friends, hopefully we’ll meet again some fine day. If not this lifetime then maybe next lifetime! What if I get reincarnated as an ant and get stepped on before I met you guys wtf

Haih fucking emo I don’t want to leave!!! Leaving here is like waking up from a dream and pulling myself back to reality! But i guess the reality isn’t that bad at all.

I’m going to Dubai for Xmas and New Year cause my dad’s there and we’re going to visit him! Can’t wait =D

1. Liz says:

oh i was going to write a comment on your previous post but you blogged again and there’s like 140 comments there already wtf.

but ohhhh i sense some underlying sadness in this post =( like … you’re more emo than what you’ve written? ๐Ÿ™ it must be hard to leave a place like HK, especially when you’ve bonded with so many people and made so many great friends!

anyway … to a new chapter of your life! ๐Ÿ˜€ there will be many many many more “Hong kong”s to look forward to, if you know what I mean …

2. rachel says:

aw your time in HK is ending…at least you have some great friends and memories to take away with you (metaphorically about the frds ofcourse, cannot actually pack them into suitcase with you. hahah)

have fun in dubai with your family!! i have never been..i actually don’t know, what is there to do there? O_O

3. iwan cmn says:

About the guitar guy. I had the same experience. My mum knocked my door and said tone it down cuz the neighbour complained. I had to hide. I felt so embarrassed. Maybe the guy was a bit angry but I think he was more embarrassed than angry.

Good luck in your exams!

4. Reader_Liz says:

wow mo’ food in HK! seriously, ur d best travelogger yet (wat time do they close shop in HK?). i didnt realise maria is that pretty (esp with d eyemask, so cute!)

5. liyen says:

will be in HK next week!! any other fav food or shopping places that i shud go to????hows the weather..notice you guys wore quite light clothing..?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you. Where will you be off to next year?? USA?

6. yumii says:

*sobs* so sad indeed! i wish you all will meet up at some random streets at some random country in the world in coincidence. =D where is roy??! xD merry christmas and happy new year! have fun in dubai! take lotsa picturesss!! and most of all, be happy and enjoy life to the fullest. 2010 will be a great year. ;D

7. Raych eLLe says:

u re leaving HK already! i wan ur life! how long has u been there? is that an xchange programme ? so where is ur next destination(i mean to live there/study there,not travelling)…. u graddddd d ehhh???
    ahh shit too many questions WTF

and u can always visit them in their country respectively so u get to travel around again right right! ๐Ÿ˜€

8. sharon says:

What a great bunch of friends and so much fun you all had together. And you’re going to Dubai for Christmas?!! Ohh WOWWWWW!! Take more pix and post it up! Can’t wait to see them.

p.s – love your hair made up in a bun, so effortlessly pretty.
    p.p.s – all the best in your exam ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. kreazi says:

oh no, even *i* feel sad reading this… i know how hard it is to leave behind some really fast friends u’ve just made.. and knowing tht u would probably not meet most of them again once you part ways… even if u do in future, prob things weren’t be the same anymore… sigh~

10. Amanda says:

=( awww i understand how it feels to leave ur great friends. if i were u, i would feel the same too.. they are such wonderful friends.. it’s no wonder u feel sad to leave the place and them too.. i think with close bonds like that, surely u guys will meet again in the future. =D hey, im sure u all got facebook right? use it as a method to keep in contact yea. hehe..

love all ur pics btw.. as usual i love your pics.. u owes take really nice pics.. lol. ok serious business now, shoo shoo.. go study now Suet Li! lol wtf feel like a mum nagging her daughter =x

11. Jay C. :D says:

aww ๐Ÿ™ but you’ll have a great memory of hk though and still be able to contact your awesome friends ๐Ÿ™‚ this’ll be a new start, new adventure.
    hey my aunt went to dubai there are great malls/shopping places to go, you can also go to the desert and see camels in front of you like super close you can also have riding lessons with the camels, i think it was at Bedouin village. she also got to go to the dubai zoo, it was amazing i saw pics from her travels. there are lots of places to go and things to do there. i wish i could go :(, i’m just living my dreams through you sweatlee and my aunt lol. she’s currently living in Bahrain and i think she’s working in Saudi Arabia which is just east of where she lives.

12. melody says:

wahhhhhhhhh
    hk is going to end soon!!!!
    i dowan it to end at all!!!!
    gonna miss all these new friends!!!!
    they’re really a super nice lot!!!!!!
    miss miss miss hk already!!!!
    yayyyy to xmas and new year in Dubai!!!!

baz, nvm we cook together sure yummy one!

liz, aww u know me so well. definitely got underlying sadness =((

rachel, haha ya i wanna chop them into pieces and take with me! i dont know too..walk around the desert? wtf

moon, thanks! ill need all the luck i can get wtf

iwan, but we wrote to him 3 times after that! wuwu so sad!

carol, mmmmmmmm hahah

reader liz, shops close around 10 but some around 11! she’s really pretty =D

michelle, i only got one roommate!

liyen, erm just go mongkok and the mongkok mall lor! this week is getting soooo cold!! be prepared! around 13-18c! going back to msia then back to usa!

yumii, yeahhh omg if we meet up like that i’ll be the happiest person ever!! thanks! i think it will be too =)

raychelle, ive been here for 4 months! yeap exchange =) im going back to US, another 1.5 yrs before i can grad! i would loveee to travel to meet them again!

sharon, i will dont worry!! i love doing buns cause so easy! thanks =)

mell, yeah =( sadness

kreazi, yeah it’s really really saddening. sighhh nice to be a student

amanda, i really hope we’ll meet again too =) haha thanks im glad u like the pics! ok i should study =(

emi, heheh yes!! hahah. yeap it is! it’s nice!

jayc, i really hope we’ll keep in touch too! wow i cant wait to do all that yays!

angie, saddddd

deity, yeah it’s in hk island! on wellington street, central

vvens, i will thanks!

lali, born like that wtf! hahah we are fake lesbo couple!

hayley, it’s sooo yummy! haha why u shy!

aud, u’re growing old wtf

zuwairi, thanks! =)

lalala, thanks! it’ll be fun =)

melody, it’s going to end in 4 days T_____T so sad!!!

14. Horng says:

awwww…u guys gona meet up again no matter wat ๐Ÿ™‚ dun worry ๐Ÿ™‚ rite this might sounds really odd n silly…the eye mask is really cuteeee…do u mind ask ur friend where did he got it from? ๐Ÿ˜›

15. ap says:

:)the guitar bloke is sunk into depths of despair

i am sadness u are leaving so soon i____T i’d love to meet up but am physically tied in shanghai and while my spirit may wander it never manifests itself visibly ๐Ÿ˜€ but u will be back or….u WILL be back wtf hopefully

you look great in the headband~ i lusted after feathery headpieces like that but i always tell myself ai yar calm down just glue them together yourself, which will happen….eventually

16. chocalita says:

your student exchange in hk seemed to have been awesomeee !! :O
    love the pictures <3 have been following your blog for some time now and just so you know, the change you’ve gone thro’ doesn’t throw me off one bit :]
    does everyone participate in a student exchange in your uni?? :/

17. Kim says:

haha. your HK experience has been really interesting compared to your laid back USA experiences. =P
    love reading your blog albeit silently so far.

by the way.

DUBAI IS HAVING SALESSSSSSSS!!!!
    omg. went crazy there. LOL.
    most branded stuff are cheaper than msia already and then they have sales!! which makes it even better!! LOL..
    the airport was having 25% off everything except gold when i left 2 days ago. so sad i didnt have enuf time to buy more things. =)
    hope you do. =D

18. link home page says:

I’m going to instantly motorola clutch the rss as I are not able to find the e-mail registration hyperlink or perhaps e-newsletter support. Complete you might have any kind of? Generously well then, i’ll understand so that I possibly could sign up. Thank you.

19. isabel marant sneakers sale says:

I was extremely pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this terrific read!! I definitely enjoying every small bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.
    [url=http://www.isabelmarantforcheap.com]isabel marant sneakers sale[/url]

20. giacche duvetica prezzi says:

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Thus let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch! “He who walks in another’s tracks leaves no footprints.” by Joan Brannon.

21. ps3 Emulator says:

Wandering whether your MBA degree will fetch you
    good job in today. There are some basic tutorials to suit
    newbies and some more in-depth explorations
    of shortcuts and hidden features for experienced Black – Berry owners.
    When you are first learning SEO, it might seem like a mystifying type of science or trickery.

Feel free to visit my web page – ps3 Emulator

22. Pokemon x and y rom download says:

Some bosses may tell you to stay in your current position , saying “you are best needed in that position” or
    “you should stay there longer because you still have so much to learn. But new technology is greatly expanding the size and area of viable resources. That placing my feet in a new business environment and I have learned quite a lot which in turn has compounded over time.

Here is my blog; Pokemon x and y rom download

24. Pingback: console games