England part two

Just got back from a great trip to Kuching yesterday! Everytime I tell people I was going to Kuching for a week, they’d go “one week?? what’s there to do there!”. There’s SO MUCH to do in Kuching! First of all, there’s the food, food, food, food, and food. It took me about 5 days before I started finding the real gems (thanks to my local guides!). There’s the forests and mountains and beaches and seas and rivers and wildlife and just SO MUCH to do! I didn’t even get to spend time in the caves, so I’ll definitely be back in Sarawak again 😀

I know I promised a funny post, but I really can’t think of anything funny to talk about T___T I think I just have to succumb to my fate and accept the reality that I no longer have a sense of humor.

*tries hard to think of one last parting funny sentence
Umm, yo mama so fat that..umm..she, umm.
*fails

Oh wait, I know! I AM FAT AND STUPID! Hahaha when all else fails, self-deprecating humor always works. And remember, as long as there’s one person who laughs at your jokes and even if that one person is you yourself, it means you’re funny. Wise words by Suet Li Liew.

Anyway, I have tons of pictures!!!! Super excited to post them first so the next post can be all about Kuching 😀

Continuation from my UK post:

Pubs are a big thing in England and we ate at a pub almost every night when we were there. Why? Cause they are the cheapest (Under 6 pounds) Here, you can see the usual clientele at a pub – angry and grumpy bald white men wtf

Ah slutty British girls going pub-crawling at 5 pm, what’s there not to love about this place?

Went to the countryside! Isn’t this beautiful?? Reminds me of Lijiang in China and Kundasang in Sabah, both my favorite places in the world.

Cows grazing under the great blue sky. Koki, my japanese friend from Hong Kong, once told me this story that I don’t think I’ll ever forget. Out of the blue, he excitedly told me that if you put your hand into a cow’s mouth, it’ll chew at it and you’ll feel super good WTF. He said you won’t feel the cow’s teeth and you’ll feel this soft melty sensation all over and it feels orgasmic. I couldn’t help laughing the entire time cause it sounds damn stupid, and he was telling me this while putting on this super syok expression on his face  -___-

But in all seriousness, after he told me that, it’s been my lifelong dream to put my hand into a cow’s mouth. I almost did it in Lijiang but I was so worried that the cow will actually gnaw my hand off!!! Doesn’t help that Koki was right there giving me his super syok face that is both tempting and cunning at the same time. What if he was lying to me! Pretend to encourage me but actually want to laugh when I get bitten. Cannot trust Japanese men wtf

HAHAHA I FOUND A PICTURE OF KOKI WITH THAT STUPID FACE!!!

Ok it’s stupider than this, but can you imagine  -____-

Sigh one day..you and me, cow..one day.

Ah so pretty! On the way to my house

My house and uh, strangers walking around

Me posing outside my house

My back garden

With my mom. Thank you thank you, my house IS quite lovely

I can sit here all day 🙂

Okay I think that’s all from my UK trip! Today I had too much time on my hands and I found some random pictures I haven’t posted before, so here they are:

Ah my beloved Shanshan and I on one of our last days together.

I miss her so much T____T Can’t believe it’s been almost three months after our graduation!

Here’s a picture to show you the wonders of makeup! My right eye was so much bigger just with eyeliner alone!

Anyway my hair is crazy long now!

Can even curl it too 😀

And to think that my hair was still boyish short less than 7 months ago.

Last picture!

I’m gonna blow this picture up, print it and put it right in front of me to remind myself that if I don’t stop eating and start exercising, then it’s a slippery slope from here on wtf.

No way I want to go back to being fat again, it was a complete zaman kegelapan dalam hidup suet li T___T *memories of friends singing “suet li suet li sangat gemuk, makan makan jadi lagi gemuk!” to the tune of mat kool mat kool kawanku song come flooding back

Alright that’s all for now! I’m going to try to sleep before 3 am so I don’t fall into that unemployed bum cycle wtf

1. Amy says:

Haha, don’t trust Koki. A human jaw can crush a finger with the pressure of around 150 lbs, no telling what a cow can do. Later have to scold kids, how can? No hand wtf. The pic in the white top is so angelic. And those creeps you went to school with were jackasses! Scuse my french =p

2. strawberry says:

i think Koki really looks like Shawn Yue, the actor from Hong Kong!!!! and how is your other Hong Kong friend, the funny guy who always makes funny faces in photos and puts a paper bag over his head that one? i forget his name but i never forget him cos it’s true love wtf.

3. lv says:

who say u are not funny?! *fold sleeves squint eyes* ‘zaman kegelapan’ wtf!! hahahaha!!! n that last photo damn funny can die ok?! (i even asked the apps from u via twitter the other day :p) but that pic in white blouse very pretty.

amy, shah and to think that i was about to try!! hahaha damn funny have to scold kids wtf, scold with leg wtf

aud, where where wtf

bs, hahaha ya i forgot about him too until i saw the cows wtf

viv, yeah kundasang is so calm and peaceful!

michelle, hehhh

erlinda, ya real one wtf

strawberry, hahah roy!!! he’s okay, haven’t spoken to them in forever man. hahaha u damn funny la hahah

yin, yeah i do it with curler, doesn’t take that long!

oscar, real one wtf

ccc, okay!

lv, hahhaa thank you now i feel better about my sense of humor wtf. did u try that app already??

ront, kidding la how can i not eat i live to eat wtf

janice, shah yeah!! yeah she was from leeds met!

amanda, they were being kids i guess.. but they really did sing that song, albeit jokingly..

5. Habibi says:

Currently actually do not stop eating because there is however the decision which you will transform into. Work from your home us rrs often a fad for that who wants to earn cash yet still enough time requires most substantial occasions employing children and kids goes for as the modern habit. attract abundance

6. Pingback: www.rebelmouse.com
  7. Robt Kernell says:

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

8. Terry Zentz says:

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive about the source?

9. Kevin Axson says:

I would also like to add if you do not now have an insurance policy or maybe you do not participate in any group insurance, you could well make use of seeking the aid of a health insurance professional. Self-employed or people having medical conditions ordinarily seek the help of the health insurance brokerage. Thanks for your article.

10. Delmer Whisenant says:

This kind of publish appears to get yourself plenty of visitors. How will you acquire traffic to that? It provides a fantastic unique twist upon issues. I guess having something traditional or maybe substantial to give information on may be the central aspect.

11. Wendolyn Loffier says:

I discovered your weblog internet site on bing and appearance several of your early posts. Preserve up the extremely excellent operate. I just now additional the RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking toward reading far a lot more on your part down the road!

12. Garrett Mccormic says:

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Bless you!

13. Alberto Loader says:

After study a handful of the websites on your personal internet internet site now, and that i actually like your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and you may be checking back soon. Pls check out my web page too and told me what you think.

14. Pingback: earrings
  15. Ilse Schaneman says:

Thus, merely by make use of items the entire thing, the complete planet could be described as delivered electronically a little bit more. In which sometimes holds the certain And also carbon undoubtedly pumped back to conditions over these manufacturing debt settlements. daily deal livingsocial discount baltimore washington

16. Bernice Simonett says:

Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a perfect web-site.

17. Pingback: Gadgets